Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - A Sketch!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week Heather is hosting our Riley and Company Challenge which is to follow this Sketch!
For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Riley image in our store and I picked Hammock Riley! I know that I used this guy not too long ago, but I do love this image!I know that summer is coming to an end, but this card just makes me smile! I tried to go with a summer/water theme and I think it worked. I used shades of orange and blues to make this guy pop too!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: Hammock Riley from Riley and Company; Paper: Whisper White, Tangelo Twist, Splash DP; Ink: E50 Egg Shell, E33 Sand, E55 Light Caramel, YG07 Acid Green, E39 Leather, YG07 Acid Green, YR04 Chrome Orange; Accessories: Dimensionals, Two Toned Ribbon, Regular Circle Nestabilities

1 comment:

sgc said...

Jackie--this is one of my favorite Rileys! It's how I would love to spend all of my days:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin