Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Hello Sunshine!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Hello Sunshine'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Say Cheese Polly! I simply love using the darling image! I think she is just too cute and when I read the challenge I wanted to to a bright and cheery card using this image. I stuck with the yellow hair, yellow paper, and yellow ribbon to tie it all together and make it all about 'Sunshine' without a big sun on my card, sort of the unexpected of the challenge.

This week we have a fabulous sponsor:

I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Say Cheese Polly from Digital Delights; Paper: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pebbles Designer Series Paper, Summer Starfruit; Ink: RV55 Hollyhock, B32 Pale Blue, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, Y13 Lemon Yellow, Y11 Pale Yellow, N2 Neutral Gray 2, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E00 Skin White
Accessories: Daffodil Delight Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin