Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Riley and Company Challenge - Vacation, Scrapbook or Postcard!!

Today we are kicking off the challenges at Riley and Company! Every other week we share a creation for our challenges and it's always a blast! This week's challenge is being hosted by Frances, her challenge is 'For National Tourist Day create a vacation card, Scrapbook, or postcard'!

For my card I decided to use one of the fabulous Travel Sticker Stamps! I haven't had the chance to use any of the stamps in this set yet, but they are all wonderful to work with! I selected the USA Travel Sticker since I had this fun license plate designer paper that I thought would be perfect!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out our new challenge, be sure to come back again soon to see what I create next. Also, stop by the Riley and Company Blog to play along as well!
Stamps: Travel Sticker Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pebbles Americana Designer Series Paper; Ink: E18 Copper, E34 Orientale, E41 Pearl White, E33 Sand, R27 Cadmium Red, YG03 Yellow Green, E15 Dark Suntan, B26 Cobalt Blue

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin