Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Challenge - It's Happy Hour!

Today kicks off another Dare to Be Sassy Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs! That's right and this week we are up to DTBST #187! Our challenge this week our challenge is 'It's Happy Hour - Use any Cocktail or Drink on your creation'!
For this week's challenge I decided to this darling and image from one of the awesome freebies we gave away this month, Lounging Around Sassy! I paired this fun summery image with some bright and fun designer paper I found in my stash. I also used these fun Candy Dots and added a bit of a scalloped edge to complete the look. We do this EVERY week so be sure to head on over to the Sassy Studios Blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created with this weeks Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge! Enjoy your day!
Stamps: Lounging Around Sassy from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Tart, Rich Razzelberry, Pretty In Pink, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E34 Oriental, E13 Light Suntan, Y13 Lemon Yellow, B05 Process Blue, RV21; Accessories: Pop Dots, Candy Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is so pretty! I love that chevron paper.

Chris Dring said...

What a fun card Jackie! Love the colors you picked!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin