Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Paper Pretties Challenge - Thank You's!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Thank You's"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I picked the fabulous little guy image, Scout Cooper.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamp: Scout Cooper from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Golden Yellow; Ink: E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Baker's Twine, Button, SU! Boxes

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin