Monday, July 8, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs July Release Day 1!

Welcome to the First Day of the Crafty Sentiments Designs July Release Preview! Today I am featuring one of our fabulous new images, Lantern Fairy! We have so many amazing sample for this release being featured on the Inspriational Blog, hop on over so you don't miss out on any of the fun!
 
You are going to LOVE this entire release, we are releasing some of the cutest Christmas images, there are so many images to choose from and you are going to need one of each! The images are so much fun to work with and have such darling details! Be sure to head on back to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples, you are going to love what you say!

For today I am sharing with you my creation using the darling new stamp Lantern Fairy. I created this darling box in a bag featuring this new image! I colored her with copic markers in shades of red and green. I simply love her wings, they look amazing! I used a scalloped edge punch to accent the top and bottom of this fun bag.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed what I created for today's release preview. Be sure to keep hopping and check out the rest of the DT's creations, your next stop is Tanya's Blog! Have a great day!
Stamps: Lantern Fairy from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Evergreen, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, R32 Peach, YG06 Yellowish Green, G46 Mistletoe, Y17 Golden Yellow, Y04 Acacia; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch, Scor-pal, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin