Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Bling it On!

Today kicks off a brand new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! This week Audrey is hosting the Team "A" and sharing with you my creation for the challenge, "Bling It On"!

I had so much fun with this week's challenge! I decided to use this fabulous new line of Harriet's this beauty is Beautiful Rose! I also used this card for my mom's birthday yesterday, she loved the image and how she is holding such a pretty rose too! I also added this touch of ribbon to divide the space and these three pearl brads to finish her off.

I do hope you enjoyed my creation for today, be sure to head on over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT samples and of course to enter in on the fun! Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by!
Stamps: Beautiful Rose from Crafty Sentiments Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Rose, Coral, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E17 Reddish Brass, BG07 Petroleum Blue, Y04 Acacia, YG09 Lettuce Green, RV06 Cerise; Accessories: Pop Dots, Ribbon, Pearl Brads

1 comment:

rachel said...

Super card - love it. Harriet looks fab x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin