Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring C.R.A.F.T. Challenges and Charisma Cardz!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently sponsoring to challenge today and I created a project to work with both! First we have C.R.A.F.T. Challenge whose challenge this week is 'Queen for a Day/Fantasy/Bling it Up/Make Believe', we also have Charisma Cardz whose challenge this week is 'Polka Dots'!

For my card today I used this super sassy image, Santa Pin Up. I paired her with these great dotted papers and flashes of red and some bling! I went with the 'Make Believe' and 'Polka Dots' to combine these two challenges and I think it turned out nicely! Be sure to head on over to the challenge, Charisma Cardz and C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and play along, you could win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Santa Pin Up from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Studio G Green DP; Accessories: Sticky Strip, Stitched Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love your card Jackie. Great image and lovely layout. Judy x (Sassy Sis)

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is great! Love those patterned papers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin