Saturday, April 27, 2013

Color Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps!

 
It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting Color Challenge, always fun!

For my card today I created my card using this adorable little girl image,KIDZ Girl - Heart Balloon. I used this great My Mind's Eye designer paper, I love the color tones and I thought it went well with the color challenge swatches.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Broken Box Stock - Mother's Day.
Stamps: KIDZ Girl - Heart Balloon from Bugaboo Stamps: Paper: Whisper White, Aqua, Mint Green, My Mind's Eye DP; Accessories: Sticky Strip, Self Adhesive Pearls, Stitched Ribbon, Crayons

1 comment:

Juls said...

Cute!! Loving the ribbon!! Hugs Juls xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin