Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC255!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with  Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Try a New Fold"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I picked the digital stamp set Happy Bird-day for today's card, I just think this little birdie is just too cute! I also love the flowers around the branches, so elegant and fun! I used this great My Mind's Eye paper with lots of cute banners and cherries!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Happy Bird Day from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Aqua, My Mind's Eye DP; Accessories: Ribbon, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Sticky Strip, Crayons

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin