Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Paper Pretties Challenge - PWC254!

Good morning and welcome to Wednesday with  Paper Pretties starting with me joining the Stamp Design Team for the Weekly Wednesday Challenges! Today kicks off a new challenge, "Birthday Cards"!

I had so much fun looking though my Paper Pretties stamps and deciding which image to work with for this week's challenge. I picked the stamp set Sweet 16 Lily, I simply love the Lily images, and trust me they are so much fun to work with. I used this fun designer paper from Doodlebug, these colors just pop off the page! I pulled out the green and orange tones and added boxes using some of the additional stamps in the stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation. Be sure to head on over to the Paper Pretties Blog to check out the rest of the Design Team creations and to join in this weeks challenge!
Stamps: Sweet 16 Lily from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Orange, Doodlebug Flower Box DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, YG07 Acid Green, C4 Cool Gray No. 4, YR04 Chinese Orange; Accessories: My Creative Memories Square Layering Punches

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin