Friday, December 30, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Inspiration!

Today I have a fun and winter inspired Paper Makeup Stamps creation! I simply love all the of the Paper Make Up Stamps Fairy images, I have for years! My card today uses the super sweet Hayden Fairy!

This stamp was part of the November release and she is just too darn perfect for the blustery winter. My family takes part in a white elephant gift trade during Christmas, the only rule being that whatever you bring has to be something you had in your house. So for my contribution I brought this card package that I decorated using this fun fairy image from Paper Makeup Stamps. If you don't have this winter cutie yet, what are you waiting for?!

I hope you enjoyed my card today, I so love these fairy stamps! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Hayden Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Pink Paisley Snow Day Snowball Fight DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E23 Hazelnut, R81 Rose Pink, B000 Pale Celestine, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: Sticky Strip, Clear Box, Pop Dots, Seam Binding Ribbon, Pop Dots

1 comment:

Juls said...

this is so sweet!!! Hugs Juls

Blog Widget by LinkWithin