Thursday, December 15, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Fun!

Today I have a fun little project I worked on last weekend to share. My mom hosted a cookie swap so I made all sorts of cookies and I wanted my packaging to be top notch so I decorated the fun little bags using the Color It Winter Tags set from Paper Makeup Stamps! I had a lot of fun trying to decide which stamp to use, in the end after I picked which bag I would use the rest was simple! This adorable snowman and tag stamp were just perfect. I also used the stamp "Happy Holidays" from the Season's Greetings Holiday Sentiment Set. The bag was closed with some silver ribbon that I curled and the tag I think finished it all off.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed what I shared with you today! Have a great day!

This project was entered into the following challenge(s): Cooking It Up With Katie - Anything Goes; ABC Christmas - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Season's Greetings Holiday Sentiment Set and Color it Winter Tags from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Rustic White, Real Red; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, YG16 Apricot; Accessories: 1/4" Hole Punch, Pop Dots

4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

This is sooo cute, Jackie! Very clever ideas for "gift wrap". Thanks for playing at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. Remember, you can enter a total of 3 times throughout the month of December. Merry Christmas.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Delphine said...

Fantastic project, and too cute! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Helen said...

This is fab - great idea!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Penny said...

Thanks for linking up with our Cooking it up with Katie Anything Goes Challenge this month

Blog Widget by LinkWithin