Friday, December 23, 2011

Inky Impressions Inspiration!

Good morning all it is time to share a bit of Inky Impressions Inspiration! That's right, today I have a creation to share with you using one of the fun stamps from the Inky Impressions Store!

For my inspiration post I made a gift card holder in the shape of a tag, it can easily be added to any gift as a bit of an additional goodie. I used one of the newest images from Inky Impressions Christopher the Elf, this little guy is just so darn cute! I think he would be the perfect addition to any fun gift, especially a stocking stuffer!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope that you enjoy my creation for today and have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Christopher the Elf from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Pine Feather, Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly DP; Ink: G09 Veronese Green, R24 Prawn, Y17 Golden Yellow, G14 Apple Green, R27 Cadmium Red, E23 Hazelnut, E00 Shin White; Accessories: Pop Dots, Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Christmas Cord

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Very pretty, love your great idea on this.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
I'm also your newest follower....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin