Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oldie But Goodie Day at Bugaboo!

Today is Thursday, which means that today is Oldie But Goodie day at Bugaboo Stamps! Now Oldie But Goodie Day means that team members are sharing creations they made using stamps that are not new, but those good ol' stamps that are a part of the Bugaboo Stamps collection!

For my card today I decided to use this fun image, Bugaboo Brats Ballerina! This sweet girlie image, makes me smile, heck all of the Bugaboo Brats make me smile!I also decided to play along with the current Ribbon Carousel Challenge which was to use Red, Craft and Brown. I also used this fabulous 1" Red Grosgrain/Satin Edge Ribbon that I received as part of my Ribbon Carousel monthly ribbon kit!

I had so much fun with this, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations! I do hope you like my Oldie But Goodies today, I am still having so much fun with these images! Have a great day all!
Stamps: Bugaboo Brat Ballerina from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Linen, Basic Black, KaiserCraft Dear Santa DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, R35 Coral, R29 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Ribbon, Maya Road Star Stick Pin

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, I just love how you colored her! She's so pretty!

Suzanne said...

She's absolutely adorable, Jackie! Wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along at Ribbon Carousel this week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin