Friday, November 18, 2011

Paper Pretties Birthday Blog Hop - Happy Birthday Taylor!

Today we are celebrating Taylor's Birthday from Paper Pretties! Come join us on our Virtual Birthday Party, by hoping through each of our Design Teams blogs who have some wonderful birthday creations to share with us all. Hope you have a wonderful birthday Taylor!

For my card today I decided to use one of my favorite clear stamp sets from Paper Pretties, Imagine! I love dragons, they are just so magical and regal, plus since Inheritance was just released and I am reading it as we speak I thought it would be a good tie into the series conclusion to use this adorable dragon image!

Here is the full Party Line Up:
Paper Pretties Blog
Frances Byrne
Amber Hillman
Heather Lee-Reppen
Jennifer Greco
Kristine Reynolds
Cely Smith
Jackie Rakoski
Lisa Rasmussen
Melissa Craig
Nancy Bush
Stephanie George
Taylor Usry(the birthday girl!!)

Your next stop on the hop is ! Be sure to hop all the way to the end and wish Taylor a very Happy Birthday!
Stamps: Imagine from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda, Aqua Mist, My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: RV21 Light Pink, Y38 Honey, RV32 Shadow Pink, BG13 Mint Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

SWEEEET! I've been wanting to do something with that image for the longest....you have inspired me.

Taylor said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I love your card - the colors are fab!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires
your card is marvelous,i love how you have color the dragon
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
hope you have a marvelous weekend
hugs snowbird


Happy Birhtday Taylor,all the best to you
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Snowbird @hotmail.de
.·:*¨·••·¨*:· .·:*¨·••·¨*:·
hope you have a marvelous weekend

Blog Widget by LinkWithin