Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bugboo Stamps is Sponsoring Digital Tuesday!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Digital Tuesday Challenge! Their current challenge theme is "Anything Goes", which is always a blast!

For my card I used a trio of our fabulous Raggedy Critters - Mouse, Dog, and Monkey! I think the three of these images work really well together and I had a lot of fun making this card! I hope you will play along with us at Digital Tuesday Challenge, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you found and you have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes; Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Raggedy Critters Dog, Mouse, and Monkey from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Simply Chertruce, Coral, My Mind's Eye Life of the Party; Ink: N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, R81 Rose Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, B00 Frost Blue, E21 Baby Skin Pink, BG07 Petroleum Blue, YG23 New Leaf, R59 Cardinal; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Satin Ribbon

2 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Awwww! So cute!

carl can said...

Nice post. Thanks for sharing useful information. human hair extensions

Blog Widget by LinkWithin