Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo!

Today's Freebie Friday is a fabulous way to build up a huge collection of images from Bugaboo Stamps! Today's Freebie image is "Little Penguin"! I just think this little penguin is adorable!

For my card today I wanted to make something clean and simple, but winter too. I pulled out my new icicles die-namic (love this thing!) and used it for the edge of my layer on the background of the patterned paper then I popped up the image and added this cute little knot to my ribbon.

I do hope you like my creation and hop on over to the Bugaboo Store and pick up your freebie image today! Have a great day, be sure to come back tomorrow to see our weekly challenge!

This card was entered into the following challenge: Ruby's Rainbow - Something With Wings
Stamps: Little Penguin from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Aqua Mist, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Cosmo Cricket DP; Ink: BG07 Petroleum Blue, BG72 Ice Ocean, Y17 Golden Yellow, B0000 Pale Celestine; Accessories: Pop Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon, Icicles Die-Namics from MFT

2 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so sweet! the image makes me smile at once!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

shaz earl said...

Great card

Thank you for joining us this time at Ruby's Rainbow, hope you will join us again soon xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin