Friday, November 18, 2011

Paper Makeup Stamps Inspiration!

Today I have a fun and autumn inspired Paper Makeup Stamps creation! I simply love all the of the Paper Make Up Stamps Fairy images, I have for years, but when Katie started releasing silhouettes of some of my favorite fairies I was even more excited! My card today uses the adorable Baby Jamie Fairy Silhouette!

This stamp was part of the September release, and I made this card earlier this month for a baby shower I attended. The card receiver love the card as did many of the baby shower goers. I went with a yellow and green theme, as she is expecting a little boy and everything else I got her was green as well. I finished it all off with some fun satin ribbon, I do love this image.

I hope you enjoyed my card today, I so love these silhouette stamps! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Baby Jamie Fairy Silhouette from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Cream, Golden Yellow, My Mind's Eye DP; Ink: Ocean Tides; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped and Regular Circle Nestabilities, Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin