Friday, March 5, 2010

An Inky Sketch

I wanted to play along with one of the SCS challenges this week, so I headed to the forum and found this weeks adorable and fun sketch challenge! I decided to use this great cauldron of gold from Inky Impressions as my main image for this sketch, I thought the shape of this image would be perfect. I also wanted to go with a color combination of Yellow and Purple shades, so I colored in the flowers with purple shades and used some great Razzleberry Fizz cardstock and some Razzleberry Lemonade DP. I wasn't sure what to do for the three separate panels that creates a line across the sketch, but I decided if I stayed with the same pattern line it would all work out. I really like how this all came together and it was so much fun getting a different look to this Pot of Gold, I do hope you like it! Have a great day all, I can't wait to show you more great creations tomorrow!
Stamps: Pot of Gold from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Razzleberry Fizz, Razzleberry Lemonade DP, Lemon Burst; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, N1 Neutral Grey No. 1, G24 Willow, V06 Lavender, V12 Pale Lilac, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Inky Dinky Drops Summer Sun, Smooch Illuminate, Quickie Glue Pen

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin