Monday, March 22, 2010

Artful INKables March Release!

Welcome to the Artful INKables blog hop! We are celebrating the March release at Artful INKables with 4 wonderful sets and a super fun new mini set! Trust me, you are going to love this release, there is something for everyone!

If you haven’t come here from Marti’s Blog, be sure to hop on over to the Artful INKables Blog, you don’t want to miss anything for today’s hop! Make sure to comment on every one's blog, because two lucky commenter along the way will find some hidden candy! One winner will receive In My Garden and Epic Tales and the other will win Peacock Pagentry and Paisleys & Peacocks. Please leave your comments by Thursday, March 25th, at 12pm Eastern Standard Time. The winners will be randomly selected on Friday, March 26th.Today I get to share with you my creation using one of the brand new stamp sets called In My Garden! I totally love this adorable set and trust me you will too, this little girl image is the focus of this stamp set. For my card I decided to make this one image pop a bit more by adding layers to the image herself, I layered her head, hat and flower pot as well as her cute little boots! I also used one of the super sweet sentiments that are included with the stamp set that says 'Plant Seeds of Happiness & water a Friendship Grow', perfect for this adorable image!

Thank you for participating in today’s blog hop, no hop on over to Patti's blog and enjoy the rest of this wonderful release!Stamps: In My Garden from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Sending Love Specialty DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E31 Brick Beige, E33 Sand, E35 Chamois, G17 Forest Green, R29 Lipstick Red, RV11 Pink, Y15 Cadmium Yellow; Accessories: Pop Dots, Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Ticket Corner Punch

39 comments:

Sammi said...

I really love your card Jackie! That little girl is too gorgeous!
Sammi
xxx

A Consuming Passion said...

This is very sweet love your colour choices!

Suzette said...

This card is beautiful, I love the image so cute.

Suzette x

Jude said...

Sweet card. Love your color coordination too. TFS

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute and love how you layered this little girl.

Jac’s Playground said...

What a cute image and great sentiment, really lovely card.

Crystal said...

Jackie TOOO CUTE, LOVE this image!

Therese said...

Love the choice of colours you've used and the layering :)

IslandV said...

This is really nice! I really must learn how to color in stamps! I love that you did the image twice and popped the second one...was it a lot of work to do all that coloring?

Deborah Young said...

So sweet, Jackie! Love her little boots and shorts!

Anonymous said...

awww so sweet! great job!

IslandV said...

FYI...Patti's blog link is not her blog...how do we get there?

Betty Benton said...

I love how your layered your little gardener and that bright background paper! Fun card.

Gloria said...

Love it and the colors are terrific!

Dawn said...

these are darling!!! Great job and the color combo is amazing!!

sgc said...

Love this card, Jackie! The colors are so pretty--and so springy. I hope I get every blog, as one had no post:(

The Other Patti Sue said...

So cute! Love the dp and the way you made that sweet little girl pop!

Joy said...

of course I love this!

Cheryl Walker said...

awww Jackie your card is way tooo sweet hun!!! I love the layers on her, and your colors are beautiful together!!!

Enjoy your day hun!
Hugs,
cheryl

Kim said...

This is adorable, so cute how you popped up her face and boots!

LilGreenBug said...

Very sweet!! Adorable project!

Hugs!

wendy said...

Very cheerful card.

mary said...

Cute card! I love the little girl. I so want to think spring.
mdot kdot schmidt athotmail dotcom

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

So sweet!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

adorable card!! love all of the dimension on the image. tFS!

Stampin_melissa said...

What a fun card, I love all the extra layers to add dimension!

Melis said...

Love this little girl! Great job on your coloring and I love how you made her dimenstional.

Lynda said...

How cute is she with her 'gardening' boots on! TFS

PamSpradlin said...

This is cute, cute, cute. Such a sweet card.

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute- Love your 3-d stamping! :)

Velta said...

Just adorable!!! Great coloring and you used the perfect colors for this image!!

A Crafters Passion said...

That little girl is so cute and love the card.

AprilsL8 said...

I love how you layered your card!!

AprilsL8@windstream.net

Beverly G said...

Cute card, makes you want to garden. Great use of that paper, wouldn't have thought to use those colors.

Scrappy said...

Jackie, You always do such awesome work! Love these nr AI stamps!

So excited too! :p

raindropecho said...

What a great card! Love the bright colors that you've used - just darling!

AShu93 said...

Love how you colored it to match one of my favorite SU papers!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful colors and love the added dimension!

Tanya said...

Love the card Jackie! the colors are awesome!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin