So for our sixth week our challenge we are creating a card based on some inspiration, Jelly Bean Prayer! Here are all the rules for our challenge so that you too can play along:
1. Please use only original artwork designed for this challenge - not previously made for other challenges, swaps, etc. Feel free to combine your project for this challenge with any other challenges, only required to be something new.
2. You may submit as many entries as you like, just make sure that they are all different.
3. Challenges will be posted every Sunday and will run til 11pm EST the following Saturday. This should give you plenty of time to get them done and entered.
4. Post your link directly to the post for this challenge project - not a general link to your blog - to Mr. Linky.
5. Most importantly: HAVE FUN!! If you have any questions or comments, please let us know, we are here to be as supportive and inspiring as we can:)
So for my card I used this adorable stamp set called Spring Fling from The Cat's Pajamas! Did you know that I have Cat's Pajamas stamp sets too?! I do! I never get the chance to ink them up, but I simply love all of the pengins and the cats and just so cute! Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos!
You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Spring Fling from The Cat's Pajamas; Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pure Poppy, Love Me Doo Blooming Love; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, R27 Cadmium Red, Y15 Cadmium Yellow,B02 Robin's Egg Blue, RV02 Sugared Almond Pink, E55 Light Caramel, Y38 Honey; Accessories: Pop Dots, Twill, Peony Nestabilities