1. Please use only original artwork designed for this challenge - not previously made for other challenges, swaps, etc. Feel free to combine your project for this challenge with any other challenges, only required to be something new.
2. You may submit as many entries as you like, just make sure that they are all different.
3. Challenges will be posted every Sunday and will run til 11pm EST the following Saturday. This should give you plenty of time to get them done and entered.
4. Post your link directly to the post for this challenge project - not a general link to your blog - to Mr. Linky.
5. Most importantly: HAVE FUN!! If you have any questions or comments, please let us know, we are here to be as supportive and inspiring as we can:)
So for my card I used this adorable stamp set called Loads of Love from There She Goes! I also decided to play along with this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge and used the colors Taken with Teal, Soft Sky, Black, and Tangerine Tango. I wasn't too sure about these colors, but I really like how everything came together on this one! Be sure to check out the rest of our great group of Hos!
You are going to love these ladies and all of their creations and I can't wait to see what you create along with us! Hope to see you back here next Sunday for our next challenge! Have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Loads of Fun from There She Goes; Paper: Whisper White, Taken with Teal, Soft Sky, Tangerine; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, C1 Cool Grey No. 1, R02 Flesh, B02 Robin's Egg Blue, BG13 Mint Green; Accessories: Twine, Pop Dots, Prima Flowers, Glue Dot, Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones