Thursday, May 14, 2009

Verve-y

I sometimes make masses of cards and don't have enough time to share them all on my blog, and since I had nothing scheduled for today's post, I thought I would share a few cards in my 'to post' folder! For the April release party for Verve Stamps Julee issued three great sketch challenges and one fabulous color combination challenge. These are the last two cards from the three sketches that were posted for the April stamp release that I haven't had the chance to post about. I went with pink and more pink with this first cupcake card, isn't it just cute fun! I love this cupcake stamp set and all my little embellishments, not too much, but super fun!
I think this card is perfect for something baby, and after my sister saw this card she 'stole' it. Now let me elaborate on that a bit, after I create a card I share it with my family members, sometimes if they have an event or something coming up they ask if they can use it. Now, sometimes I create cards with an intention in mind, and sometimes I just create cards to have that creativity rush, this card had no intentions. So my sister decided that she would like to use this card as part of her friends baby shower card! She is thrilled that I let her 'steal' the card, hopefully her friend will enjoy this card as much as my sister does! Hope you like today's cards, tomorrow I will be posting my Unity Blog Hop post, then all next week I am hosting 'Unity All Week Long' so lots of Unity creations coming your way soon!
Cupcake Card - Stamps: Cupcake Affair from Verve; Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy, Pink Pirouette, SU! Candy Lane DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, RV11 Pink, R29 Lipstick Red; Accessories: Tiny Twinklets, May Arts, Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen
Bunny Card - Stamps: Practically Perfect from Verve; Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, SU! Flowers For You; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E55 Light Caramel, RV11 Pink; Accessories: MFT Adornment Crystals, Quickie Glue Pen, Pop Dots

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin