Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Case of the Curious Card!

I have always watched as some adorable challenges have been hosted at The Greeting Farm, but I never seem to take the time to play along, but this time I got the chance to create with everyone else! This past week a new Case of the Curious Card appeared on The Greeting Farm Blog and I took the time to try it out. Here is the card we had to use as inspiration: I loved how all the papers seemed to work together in some way, and the fact that the papers were angled I thought worked wonderfully. So when I started my card I knew that I just had to use one of the Wild Sprouts I ordered a few weeks ago at a Farmer's Market. I love these adorable stamps, in fact I now have a nice sized collection of stamps from The Greeting Farm and I am working on creating more cards with them. I used some fabulous May Arts ribbon as the based to the card, plus I used my ink pads and a sponge to create a nice triple layer flower that I used a button to center the flower. I really like how the layers turned out on this card, enjoy! I hope you like today's post, I know I had a lot of fun with this card!
Stamps: Dahlia from The Greeting Farm; Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, MFT Winter DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Prima, Sponge, Pop Dots, Koh-I-Noor Colored Pencils, Odorless Mineral Spirits, PTI Button, Coloring Stump

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin