Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Christi!

Do you know what today is?! Well Mother's Day of course, but not only is it Mother's Day it is also Christi's birthday! That's right, today is fellow Pretties Girl's Christi's birthday! In honor of our Prettie birthday we are having a Pretties Blog Hop! The festivities started at Christie's blog this morning, and you should be reading me via Danielle's blog today! I love these hops, they are so much fun, and a great way to celebrate someones very special day! For Christi's birthday I offered to bring all the gifts, and I wrapped them all myself, I got a little creative with it as well, so what do you think? Did my idea work? I used one of the new stamps from the new Home Sweet Home stamp set, these presents are in fact moving boxes from the set! There is normally words on those boxes, but you can't see them anymore, that's right, I wrapped them all up! I hope you liked my idea, gave me a bit of trouble but I think it was worth it! Thank you so much for stopping by today, be sure to hop on over to the next stop on our Birthday Blog Hop and visit Charmaine, I wonder what she whipped up this time! Once you complete the hop please take the time to wish Christi a very happy birthday!
Stamps: Bugs and Fishes & ; Paper: Whisper White, Hibiscus Burst, Pink Pirouette, PTI Bitty Dots; Ink: B45 Smoky Blue, B93 Light Crockery Blue, RV14 Begonia Pink, RV34 Dark Pink, V06 Lavender; Accessories: Silver Cord, White Satin May Arts Ribbon, Pop Dots, Tiny Twinklets, Quickie Glue Pen, Prima Flower, Labels Two Nestabilities

11 comments:

Gabriela said...

What a darling card! The tiny gift wrapped boxes must have been quite a challenge. They turned out just perfect.

StampOwl said...

clever use of the parcels in the home sweet home set

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE, Jackie! I love it and Christi will too!

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling, Jackie!! I love how you used the moving boxes as presents!! You're soooooo clever!!

Danielle L. said...

Fabulous card Jackie!!!! Love what you did with the gifts. :)

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE how you did the gifts using Danielle's moving boxes - great idea!!!

KellyRae said...

How cute is that? Love the idea of morphing moving boxes into gift packages.

Christie said...

Super Cute Jackie!

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome idea! I would've never thought of this! I love it!!! Thank you so much! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

You creative genius you!! This is ROCKIN!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea Jackie!! It worked beautifully!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin