Friday, May 22, 2009

Red, White, and Blue!

Yay! Okay, here is the post you were supposed to see this morning, I am finally home and able to post today's post!
Welcome to the last day of my Unity All Week Long! I have had so much fun this week sharing with you cards that I've created with my most recent Unity stamps. For today I am sharing with you a card I created in resp once to both of the wonderful challenges that Jeanne posted for Hip Hop! I love the weekly Hip Hop and the challenges are always a lot of fun to play along with. This weeks first challenge was to create a card using stars and the second challenge was to create a card with the sentiment as the main focus to the card, simple to combine! I pulled out my January Kit of the Month - Love Ect. for a great star image and my CONFESSION: i {luv} unity Scrapbooking kit! This sentiment, 'Free', is perfect for any Red, White and Blue card!

I also figured since this weekend was Memorial Day, this card would help celebrate the freedom that our fine Men and Women have maintained for us with their services. I created a simple one layer card, complete with some fun ribbon, and super wonderful stars! I hope you liked today's post, I love how this background came out! Oh, and we have a winner!

I randomly selected one winner from all of yesterdays posted comments, and the winner is:

jan farnworth said...
i love your flowers. this is one of my favorite stamps out of this kit that i have not inked yet i just got my kit yesterday but yellow is one of my fav colors anyway.

Congrats Jan! Please e-mail Eryn at Unity and let her know that I selected your name from the comments during my Week Long Unity posts! I hope you enjoyed today's post! Have a great weekend!

Stamps: January Kit of the Month - Love Ect. and CONFESSION: i {luv} unity from Unity; Paper: Kraft, Pure Poppy; Ink: Pure Poppy, Pacific Point; Accessories: Pop Dots, May Arts Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin