Monday, January 26, 2009

What a Party!

I hope you had a chance to stop by and party with the Pretties Girl's last night, because if you missed you, man did you miss a great Party! We had a blast last night with all sorts of wonderful people that dropped in for a great night! There were lots of prizes given out and a few new friends came out to play as well! The new sets are now available in the store, so head on over there and pick yourself up some great new stamps, you know you want to.....

I can finally share with you not only the March Stamp of the Month, Sophia Ballerina, but also the card that I gave you all a sneak peak of earlier this week! I am LOVING the new Stamp of the Month, not only is she totally adorable, but she is also so elegant. I know I say it every month, or at least it feels that way, but this stamp is my new favorite stamp from Paper Pretties. I went for a different kind of card this time, I used no embellishments besides a Spica Glitter Pen to make her outfit and shoes a little glittery, otherwise the entire card is complete layers. Lots of layers went into this card and all of these papers came from the same paper pad Two Scoops from Basic Grey, hope you enjoy today's card! Have a great day and be sure to check out the complete stamp sets at Paper Pretties.
Stamps: Sophia Ballerina from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey Two Scoops DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, R20 Blush, RV42 Salmon Pink; Accessories: Spica Glitter Pen Clear

2 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

great card...love that paper! you may see some on my blog soon! ;)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty Jackie....I love it!! Wasn't last night fun BUT exhausting???!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin