Friday, January 23, 2009

Flirty Fortunes

I know I posted today's clue in the blog hop earlier, but I just had to share this set with you too! Sunday night Paper Pretties is releasing this super cute set called 'Flirty Fortunes' and you are going to love it! Not only is this set cute and a lot of fun, but its also different from what is out there now in other companies. My favorite images are these adorable chop sticks and this cute take out container! Plus that sentiment, love the font used on that! Don't you just love it!? I will have to say that I got off to a rough start trying come up with some colors and which stamps to use first, but I think it all worked out! Now make sure to stop by tomorrow, the Pretties 3 Day Blog Hop is almost over and I plan on sharing a card with our re-released in rubbah set 'Sealed with a Kiss'! Hope to see you then!
Stamps: Flirty Fortunes from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Cream, SEI DP; Ink: C1 Cool Grey No. 1, E35 Chamois, R20 Blush

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how this turned out. The paper has an "Asian" feel to it.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Jackie - I love the colors and the paper!

Anonymous said...

This is great, Jackie! I love the paper on the take-out container and that sentiment is perfect.

It also helps to know that you DT geniuses sometimes struggle for ideas, too!

TFS

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous girl, I love it!!

Joy said...

jackie, I absolutely LOOOOVE this! i'm soooo getting this set!

Norine said...

this is very pretty love the Asian feel it has
Hugs
Norine

Christi Flores said...

I love this!! What kind of SEI dp is that? I HAVE to have some!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is absolutely FABULOUS Jackie!! Seriously FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

LOVE this Jackie!! Great great card! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin