Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Bit of Chocolate

Today I got the chance to play along with the My Favorite Things Who's That Girl challenge in the MFT Forum on SCS. Each week a new stamp set is picked and a challenge is issued, this week the stamp set to use is 'How Sweet It Is' and the challenge issued was to create a card using no more than two layers, so I over simplified and created a one layer card! I love this stamp set in fact I got it last year from my subscriptions from Paper Pretties when they offered card kits and I loved it then! I decided to use the main image in the mini set and this super cute sentiment is by far one of my favorite sentiments! It is just so point on! Sisters and Chocolate make life bearable....man ain't that the truth! Hope you enjoyed the card, I had a lot of fun digging out my old and heavily inked up set.
Stamps: How Sweet It Is from My Favorite Things; Paper: PTI Cream; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, E00 Skin White, E21 Baby Skin Pink, R20 Blush, Y21 Buttercup Yellow; Accessories: May Arts Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jackie!!

Joy said...

this is soooo pretty Jackie! I Love your new bg toooo!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin