Friday, January 2, 2009

One, Two, Three

How cute is this little guy! I ordered this stamp a few months ago when I got together some ladies and we all ordered and I am thrilled this cutie made it into my cart. I love the little inch worm guy as well, I mean how can you get a cuter stamp than that?! I signed up to be part of my friend Joy's decorative paper swap and this paper was just cute enough to to accent the adorable stamp! Hope you like today's bright card, I had a lot of fun creating it, thought it would warm us up on a cold wintery day.
Stamps: Howd You Do from Elzybells Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B14 Light Blue, E31 Brick Beige, G17 Forest Green; Accessories: Blue Dew Drops

3 comments:

Norine said...

that puppy is too cute love the card
Hugs
Norine

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww so sweet! Love the bright cheery colors and that little pup is too cute!

Ifat Art said...

What a cute puppy stamp!!!
Love it Love it Love it!

IfatArt

Blog Widget by LinkWithin