Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps December FB Challenge!

I wanted to share with you a card I made using the fabulous freebie image for the Simply Betty Stamps FB Group Challenge for December! Each month Betty at Simply Betty Stamps allows members of the FB Group to enter a contest using a freebie image. How could you go wrong with playing along!

This month we had a choice between three fabulous images to work with and I decided to use Betty Boom! The challenge for my selected image was to glitter and the color combination of Black, White, and Red! I also used some touches of pink on Betty's outfit and the present in the photo, I figured that pink was a byproduct of white and red. I used these lovely mulberry paper roses and this great swirl ribbon to add accents to this wonderful card. Then to finish it off and be sure I completed the challenge I added Smooch Glitz in Starlight to her dress, eye shadow, ribbon and the flower in her hair plus I added some to all of the mulberry paper roses.

Thank you so much for checking out my creation today, I had so much fun with this challenge. I hope you have a great day!
Stamps: Betty Boom from Simply Betty; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Bo Bunny Crush Collection DP, Echo Park Your Truly DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N4 Neutral Gray No. 4, RV11 Pink, YG07 Acid Green, Y13 Lemon Yellow, N2 Neutral Gray No. 2, R37 Carmine; Accessories: Swirl Organza Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mulberry Flowers, Smooch Glitz Starlight

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin