Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Digital Delights Delightful Challenge - Celebrate!

It's Thursday which means that it is time for a new challenge at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenge Blog! This week our challenge is 'Celebrate'!

I used the fabulous and fun image Elf Marcie! I simply love this image, I think she is just the cutest little elf! Not creepy like those ones people are posting photos of on shelves...anyway I wanted to create a Christmas card this week. I know that it's almost here, but so many people celebrate that I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. I also used the fabulous Christmas Sentiment set from our store called Christmas Hugs Sentiment Set. This set comes with eight fabulous sentiments to accent any of your Christmas cards, there is still time to get to work on them!

This week we have a fabulous sponsor,

I hope you enjoyed my creation for this week's challenge, I had a blast! Be sure to play along with us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog and as always be sure to check out the Digital Delights Store! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Elf Marcie and Christmas Hugs Sentiment Set from Digital Delights; Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Scarlet Jewel, My Mind's Eye Merry Little Christmas DP; Ink: R32 Peach, RV29 Crimson, E33 Sand, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, E00 Skin White, Y11 Pale Yellow, Y13 Lemon Yellow, YG06 Yellowish Green; Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Seam Binding, Pop Dots, Eyelet Scalloped Edge Punch

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin