Sunday, December 8, 2013

Simply Betty Stamps and The Stamping Chef Team Up Challenges!

I don't know if you saw, but I have been following both Simply Betty Stamps and The Stamping Chef and enjoying all their challenges and fun, especially on their FB Groups! Back on Monday November 25th these fabulous companies teamed up for a great challenge! They offered fans and company followers one digi from each store at $1 and then issued an Anything Goes Challenge. If you create something using these images you could win a $10 GC to their stores! How awesome is that?! Well, I just had to play along.

My cards took me a bit longer than I had planned, but I really love how they came out! First up I am sharing the card I created with Simply Betty Stamps image , Persephone! I decked this stunning image out in greens and gave her sweeping blonde hair then found some wonderful designer paper from SU! to finish off her look.
My second card turned out so much better that I expected! I used this fabulous image from The Stamping Chef, Nile Goddess! I wasn't sure what colors tones to use for her clothes, but bit by bit I started to like where I was going. I paired her with some fabulous Echo Park paper called Reflections and I just love the colors and how it all came together.

Thank you so much for joining me today and checking out my projects for these challenges. I had a blast and I hope you enjoyed what you saw! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning designs Jackie and your colouring of the ladies are so beautiful.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Blog Widget by LinkWithin