Friday, June 3, 2011

Did You See?!

I got an email from my friend Michele yesterday letting me know that I was selected as this week's Trendsetting Spotlight on the There She Goes Blog! How exciting is that?! I think it is pretty awesome, thank you ladies so much for selecting me!I saw the post and decided to browse my blog to see what creations I had using There She Goes stamps, and I realized that I haven't shared all sorts of cards I created for TSG Swaps! So what better thing to do today, then share those creations that you have not been shown yet! The first card I think might be my favorite one I have created using Daily Grind, I had so much fun with the shades of grays and teals in this image! My first ATC uses the stamp set Puppy Love, I think this image was my favorite from the set and I just wanted to create a simple setting for this pair. I cut out the duo with a Oval Nestabilties Die then I used this grass die as well to finish off the look. The second ATC uses the stamp set Side By Side and it's a bit hard to see, but both blooms have crystal effects so that they shine in addition to the layered regular and scalloped oval being popped off the base. Plus I added a bit of bling in the corners where I used my ticket corner punch too! This last ATC uses that stamp set Loads of Fun and the color combination of teal and brown, I had loved this sentiment when the set was first released and I just HAD to use it when I inked up this stamp set!I unfortunately don't have all the details for all three cards since they were created a while ago and for swaps, but I just wanted to share these with you today in honor of being selected as the Trendsetting Spotlight! I do hope you enjoyed my creations, have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

sgc said...

Congrats on your win, Jackie! These are great! I especially love the teal and gray card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin