Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cowgirl Inspiration

Good morning all it is time to share a bit of Inky Impressions Cowgirl Lili Inspiration! That's right, today I have a creation to share with you using one of the fun stamps from the Inky Impressions Store!

For my card today I wanted to use this stamp Cowgirl Lili! I have been having a lot of fun using bright colors with the summer creeping in, and decided to today to use a few different shades of pink and purple as well as a bit a green accents. I think that this little girl looks so darn cute!

Have you heard about the current sale? Well, Inky Impressions had such a great show at the AIS convention that Nicole decided to continue on the sale through the store too! Be sure to head on over to the store and take advantage of this sale while you still can, you won't regret it!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope that you enjoy my creation for today and have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Cowgirl Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Pretty In Pink; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, RV55 Hollyhock, FYG2 Fluorescent Dull YG, RV66 Raspberry, E15 Dark Sun Tan; Accessories: Pop Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon, Oval Nestabilities

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin