Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Release at Bugaboo!

Today is Tuesday, which means that it's time for a brand new release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! For my card today I used this super fun Stella Witch, that's right she doesn't have a broom she has a swifer! I know this entire set is amazing, I mean, look at this fun image! Have you seen a funnier looking witch, I swear on Stella could pull this off! I decided to use this fun paper from a paper stack that I split with fellow DT member and friend Michele L., it's from K Company and it's perfect for this Halloween look!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day all, and hope it's a bit spooky! I also entered this card in the current Color Chef Challenge which is to use the colors white, black, purple, and orange! Hope you enjoyed today's card fun!
Stamps: Stella Witch from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Lavender Lace, K & Company Halloween DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, Neutral Gray No. 3, V15 Mallow, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: White Ribbon, Pop Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Haha!! Love that image and that color combo!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Love the color combo Jackie and your paper is so fun with Stella!!

Jackie Randolph said...

Love the color combo Jackie and your paper is so fun with Stella!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Jackie what fun new image and your card is fabulous! Beth

Unknown said...

Jacki- your card won the color chef challenge! You can come on over to my blog to pick up your badge!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin