Thursday, September 23, 2010

CDC Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps!

Be Sure to Scroll down to see today's Pretties Peek Post!
Today Bugaboo is hosting another challenge, man we are challenge happy, and I am loving each and every minute of it! This time our challenge it being hosted on CDC, that's right, and it is going to be all sorts of fun! You have until October 6th to participate and create a card that is a Holiday or Special Occasions! You also get a FREE image to play along with us!

The FREE image is this adorable little mouse called "Mistletoe", I mean how can you go wrong with this cutie! For my card I colored in the free image with my Copics and used this great DP from Comos Cricket to pull those colors I used in the image out. It needed something else and I decided that I wanted to use a bit of ribbon, so I cut it at an angle and added it to my card with an unfinished edge. I really like this little mouse, too cute!

Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog for more details and a chance to play along with us, I can't wait to see what you create! Have a great day and enjoy the challenge fun!
Stamps: Mistletoe from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy, Cosmo Cricket Mini Deck Mitten Weather DP; Ink: R17 Lipstick Orange, G17 Forest Green, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, R81 Rose Pink, G12 Sea Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Circle Nestabilities, May Art Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin