Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bugaboo New Release!

Today is Tuesday, which means that it's time for a brand new release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! For my card today I used this super fun Stella image, isn't she just TOO funny! I will admit that for the longest time Stella intimidated me, but man these images are just too fun to resist! Since she is dressed as a Fairy I went with lots of soft and sweet colors from the Olivia Basic Grey paper pad, and I paired them with these sweet purple pearls that I found.

I also entered this card into the current Stamp Something Challenge, which for this week is to create something using a digital image, I do that all the time! So I thought this card would be perfect for this challenge!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!
Stamps: More Stella Tidbits from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Aqua Mist, Pretty In Pink, Plum, Basic Grey Olivia DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, B00 Frost Blue, R85 Rose Red, R81 Rose Pink, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: Purple Pearls, Pop Dots

1 comment:

Min said...

Great card! You can never go wrong with Stella!!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~M

Blog Widget by LinkWithin