Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sewing Paper!

It's Saturday so you know what that means, it's time for another Artful INKables post! For my creation today I am sharing with you my card for the current Think INK Challenge! Our current Think INK Challenge is being issued by Marti Wills and the challenge is to make your own background paper or use a special background technique! I LOVE to make my own background paper so this challenge was right up my alley, in fact it has been a while since I made my own DP so I took a while trying to decide which stamps to use for the style I had in mind.

I love this cute little spool of thread and needle image from our new Sew You stamp set! I was in a teals mood when I decided to create this card so I picked up my Baja Breeze and Bermuda Bay inks to create my background paper for this card. I used the sewing machine image as my focal point and added in this fun sentiment, 'Sew, What's New?'. Got to love the play on words there!

There is still plenty of time to join in on the Think INK Challenge, so be sure to hop on over to the Artful INKables Blog and join in on all the background fun! Well I do hope you enjoyed my card for today, I had a lot of fun with this one! Have a fabulous day all!
Stamps: Sew You from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Baja Breeze; Ink: Baja Breeze, Bermuda Bay; Accessories: Pop Dots, Eyelet border punch, Crystals, Quickie Glue Pen

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love this Jackie!Sew pretty in the colors you chose! Such a fun,fun set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin