Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Artful INKables Sew You!

So have you gotten the new stamp sets from Artful INKables?! If you haven't what are you waiting for! Today I am sharing with you the creation I made for the current Think INK Challenge which is to use sewing on your card in some way! Naturally I pulled out the new stamp set Sew You and got to work! I got this sewing machine a while ago and haven't used it in months so I decided that this challenge was the perfect reason to pull this machine out again! So after a bit of stressing over which image to use, I finally went with the biggest image in the set the dress mannequin and of course I had to pick one of the sentiments to go with the image so I decided on 'Your Just My Style". I think this set is so much fun, the little puns make me smile. I hope you you enjoyed my card for today, there is still plenty of time to join in the Artful INKables Think INK Challenge, so be sure to head over to the Artful INKables Blog and get creating, you never know when you might win! While your there be sure to check out our Clearance, take advantage of these great stamps at amazing prices while you can!
Stamps: Sew You from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Summer Sun, Floral DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Y17 Golden Yellow; Accessories: Janome Sewing Machine, Pop Dots

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this Jackie! So sweet... your color choices are perfection!

Kim said...

Love it, so fresh and pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin