Saturday, July 17, 2010

More Fintastic!

It's Saturday so you know what that means, it's time for another Artful INKables post! Today I am sharing with you a card that I created using my Aquatic Fantasy Stamp set! In fact this card looks very much like another card I posted here, in fact I was going to use that card for a SBS I was attending and decided that I didn't like that card anymore and it deserved another go, so this is what was created when I tried again. My first card used a green instead of the white, but for some reason I just didn't like it anymore a few days later. have you ever had that problem? I know it happens to me once in a while, but oh well, you can always make more cards, right!

This card is also a little softer then my last one which might be why I like this one more! I hope you all have a wonderful day all!
Stamps: Aquatic Fantasy from Artful INKables; Paper: Whisper White, Peach, Sea Glass Pink Shell DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, Y17 Golden Yellow, G12 Sea Green, R05 Salmon Red; Accessories: Glue Dots, PTI Buttons, White Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both cards are awesome Jackie. I do that sometimes too... it's so much fun to remake a card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin