Sunday, October 11, 2009

Some Taylored Expressions

A few weeks ago Taylored Expressions celebrated their first birthday with a huge birthday bash! I know, how exciting! I had started to post the cards I created on that Saturday here on my blog for their 13 challenges, but I have four cards to still share, so I thought I would do that today! I had so much fun playing along! I created this first card based on a great inspirational challenge, I really like the way this card turned out muted and pretty at the same time.
For this second card I not only combined the distressing and button challenge, but I also added the paper tole challenge to this card! Its packed with challenging fun! I had never really distressed a card like this and I had just tons of fun with this, in fact I even got the chance to use some of the great distressing ink I received as a gift too! I relaly love how this cutie bear turned out!

I created this card based on two different challenges from that day! I used not only an inspiration challenge but also I paper pieced! I had so much fun with this card, and it was great to use some of the supplies that I had in my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kits, plus some of this ruffled ribbon I ordered a while ago.

For my last card to share with you today, I used more cupcakes! I created this card using both a sketch and an inspiration challenge. I like the bright colors that I used on this one, plus the decrative paper is totally adorable, and it is also something I recevied from a Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit! I hope that you enjoyed my cards for today, they were all so much fun to create! Have a great day!
Muted Cupcakes - Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes from Taylored Expressions; Paper: Very Vanilla, Light Teal, Light Pink, SU! DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, BG23 Coral Sea, BG72 Ice Ocean, RV11 Pink, RV21 Light Pink; Accessories: Kaiser Pearls, Pop Dots, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon
Teddy Bear - Stamps: Beary Special from Taylored Expressions; Paper: Very Vanilla; Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Old Paper; Accessories: White PTI Buttons, Pop Dots, Gold Nail Heads, White Twill Ribbon
Ruffled Cupcakes - Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes from Taylored Expressions; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocloate, SU! Sweet Always, Light Pink; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E33 Sand; Accessories: Pink Ruffled May Arts Ribbon, Kaiser Self Adhesive Pearls, Pop Dots

Single Cupcakes - Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes from Taylored Expressions; Paper: Pure Poppy, Tempting Turquiose, Certianly Celery; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, C1 Cool Grey No. 1; Accessories: Green Grosgrain Dotted Ribbon, Pop Dots, Large Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities

1 comment:

Juls said...

gorgeous collection of cards!! Love all the yummy looking cakes!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin