Monday, October 12, 2009

Bunny Snuggles!

Well, this week is the start of the new My Favorite Things new contest, 'So You Think You Can Stamp'. Each week there will be a challenge that we will need to base a card on, talk about ekk! This weeks challenge was to create something based on the West Coast Swing, so after thinking about it for a long, long time, I created this card. This stamp set is one of my favorites, these bunnies are just too cute to pass up!It is a spinner/suspension card that also rocks. Its sort of hard to photo, but the main image on both sides rock left and right, plus the central piece spins too! I hope you enjoy it, and I went with pink, lots of pink! Plus no card is complete without some bling and ribbon!This is the front when it 'swings' or 'rocks' to the left. I really love how sweet the card turned out, I ahve never made a rocking card so that was a new things for me, and its been a while since I have create a spinner card. Hope you enjoy my entry, I really did enjoy myself with this one!
Stamps: Cuddle Bunnies from My Favorite Things; Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Blush, PTI In Bloom DP, Hipiscus Burst; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, RV14 Begonia Pink, Y13 Lemon Yellow; Accessories: Kaiser Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Large Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, May Arts Ribbon

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Jackie this is SOOOOO ADORABLE and so clever...WOW girl this is DARLING!!! Love your swinging card and those sweet images!!! Hope you win this contest girl!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin