Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Time with Hanna

Good morning all! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! I don’t know about you but this past weekend I received some new stamps and I had to use them right away! Do you get the feeling too? You get new stamps and you need to make something as soon as you get the chance? Well I do, so once my Hanna Stamps order arrived I just had to use this adorable Fall Hanna! I decided that I would use her for one of the swaps I joined on SCS that Audrey is hosting, where we had to try something different. So I picked my technique from a list supplied in the thread and I did a bit of paper piecing! I love paper piecing, but since I do it more often then most I also added some dry embossing using my pumpkin Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and I used my Long Rectangle Nestabilities!

I really like how this image looked after I colored and paper pieced, I really think this Hanna may be my current favorite! I just love her fall look, and she’s more of the ‘old style’ of Hanna’s which I seem to gravitate to more. To finish off this card I pulled out my May Arts Ribbon and decided on some dark brown twill, but it still needed something else so I went though a bunch of my embellishments and decided that brown buttons would be prefect! I really had a lot of fun with this card; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Have a great day!Stamps: Fall Time from Hanna Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B14 Light Blue, C1 Cool Grey No. 1, E00 Skin White, E53 Raw Silk, E57 Light Walnut, G24 Willow, RV21 Light Pink, Y13 Lemon Yellow, Y15 Cadmium Yellow; Accessories: Long Rectangle Scalloped and Regular Nestabilties, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, May Arts Twill Ribbon, PTI Dark Chocolate Buttons

1 comment:

Crystal said...

LOVE that image Jackie, wow your coloring is fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin