Monday, August 3, 2009

A Bit of Cooper!

Today is Monday which means that its time for another Pretties post! Over this past week I have made so many cards and each one was so much fun! One of the ladies at work asked me to make a birthday card for one of our coworkers last week, she wanted something with drums that was fun. So I pulled out this adorable Cooper stamp from Paper Pretties and got to work! I used not only the drummer stamp that she wanted me to use, but also the color combination too! The funniest thing is that my coworker who this card is made for looks just like this stamp! I had so many people I work with come up to me and not only say how cute they thought the card was, but how much it reminded them of Andrew, whose birthday it was! It gave me a good chuckle! Hope you like today's card, I had a lot of fun with it! Have a great day all!
Stamps: Pa Rum Pa Pa Pum from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Charcoal Black, Only Orange, ; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, E33 Sand, Y11 Pale Yellow, YR07 Cadmium Orange, W1 Warm Grey No. 1, W3 Warm Grey No. 3

2 comments:

Juls said...

very cute!

Crystal said...

Hi Jackie..This is adorable. Love your colors and that sweet image!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin