Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Verve-y Birdie Birthday!

This month marks the Anni-VERVE-sary at Verve! I can't believe it has been two years from when Verve began, I know that I have loved the entire ride! In celebration of their two year Anni-VERVE-sary Julee posted five wonderful sketches to create with plus the Design Divas are hosting challenges all week long. This card I created using the fourth sketch that was supplied! I had so much fun with this paper and the colors just really pop! Not only did I use one of the sketches from this releases challenge, but I also added Amber's Giveaway challenge to this, which was to create a birthday card. I hope you like this card, I really had a lot of fun with it! Have a great day! Enjoy!
Stamps: Birthday Surprise from Verve; Paper: Whisper White, New Leaf, Berry Sorbet, Nana's Nursery Baby Girl DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, G14 Apple Green, R35 Coral; Accessories: Pop Dots, Large Regular Circle Nestabilities, May Arts Ribbon, Green Nail Heads

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Aww Jackie what a sweet sweet birdie and those balloons, soo cute!! Adorable Bday card!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Jackie!

Heidi said...

Jackie- you are right they do pop and I love all the different images that you used on here. So cute card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin