Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School Hanna Style!

This month Hanna Stamps is hosting another great monthly challenge, this time to use the primary colors to create a card! I thought this School Sophie was just perfect for just that! I wasn't able to find any paper with just Red, Yellow, and Blue, but this paper is so very close...I do hope you like it! I also created this card for a swap in the forums being hosted by my girl Deej! As with most swaps there needed to be at least two layers and one embellishment, super simple! No other requirements besides that the cards had to feature a Riley or Sophie stamp so I dug out my newest Hanna Stamps and picked this cutie! I bought this adorable stamp before she was released while at the HPC in Ohio, Kristi was sweet enough not only to join us and bring us some goodies to purchase but to also show us the newest stamps before they were released! It was so nice to finally meet Kristi after all this time! I've been chatting with Kristi off and on through various stamping places, and when Deej said that Kristi would be joining us I was thrilled! She was even better in person then I could have imagined, hopefully we will meet up again soon! Hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: School Girl Sophie from Hanna Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy, Srping Rain, DCWV the Summer Stack; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, B12 Ice Blue, B14 Light Blue, E55 Light Caramel, E57 Light Walnut; Accessories: PTI Buttons Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, Sticky Strip, Large Rectangle Scalloped and Regular Nestabilities, May Arts Ribbon

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Jackie oh my this is WAY CUTE!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin