Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Texture Time!

It's Wednesday so that means its Paper Pretties time! Two weeks ago, Danielle challenged the Pretties Girl's to put some texture onto their cards, but it couldn't be ribbon or primas...eeek! So the first thought I had was to use toole for Ballerina Sophia's outfit, but I couldn't find my toole after a LOT of searching, so I settled for some lace that I had instead. I tried dressing Sophia in lace and I just did not like what I saw, so instead I used the lace in the background over my new Basic Grey Bittersweet DP. I think the lace really works out, I also used my large Circle Nestabilities and these super cute Twinklets I found from Taylored Expressions, they really shine and I love it! I also used my Spica Clear Glitter Pen to make her outfit shine. Hope you like my creation today, be sure to check out the Pretties Girl's cards, I know they are all fab!
If you didn't know this already, the wonderful Danielle also hosts a challenge every week in the Paper Pretties forum! Each challenge seems to be better than the last, plus you can even win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to the Paper Pretties Store. So be sure to check out her great challenges!
Stamps: Ballerina Sophia from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Craft, Basic Grey Bittersweet DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R22 Light Prawn, RV11 Pink, Y11 Pale Yellow; Accessories: Spica Clear Glitter Pen, pop dots, Taylored Expressions Twinkles, Large Regular and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities

7 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Polly and Meek said...

This looks really interesting. I have to come back and learn more.

Meek

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! The lace is just wonderful!! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOOO prettie, Jackie! I LOVE IT!

Norine said...

very cute love the lace
hugs
Norine

Jodi Collins said...

OK girlie...this is GENIUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE the lace!! Perfection!

Danielle L. said...

Oh snap! What a great idea to use lace Jackie!!! Fabulous card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin