Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bitty Baby

While I was sick these past few months, my family was invited to a cousin's surprise baby shower. Unfortunately, none of us attended the party, but my Mom finally got together a package of adorable outfits and goodies for the soon to come baby and she asked me to create a card for the package. Making baby cards can be so much fun, so I pulled out one of my favorite baby stamp sets 'Bitty Baby Blessings' from Paper Trey and got to work. Did you know I own a lot of Paper Trey stamps, ink, ribbon, and papers? I doubt you do since I don't pull them out often enough, but lets just say that two years in a row I have beyond qualified for the free stamp set for being a loyal customer...oopps! Of course today was also the PT Blog Hop, I really need to start doing those again, I participated in I believe one or two, so the goal is to create something for next months blog hop, we shall see how great that plan goes. Since Kim's having a baby girl I went with all pinks and shades of red, plus I used this super cute Nana's Nursery Baby Girl DCWV paper I have plus the cute onesie from the 'Bitty Baby Blessings' set. Hope you enjoy today's baby card, I had a lot of fun creating this card and I am glad I can share it with all of you. Have a great Thursday, and be sure to come back here tomorrow, its Paper Pretties sneak peak time, in fact, have you heard the recent Pretties

~On Sunday March 1st, Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party!! The party starts at 6pm CDT and will last until 9pm. We will be issuing a challenge every hour so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing Bunny Hop Sopia to the public as well as a new stamp set!! Sneak peeks start on Friday, February 27th!! Hope to see you there!!

~Paper Pretties is having a release on the March 1st so that means it is time for another CUTIE PIE CONTEST!!! All you have to do to enter is upload a card you have made using Paper Pretties stamps to the Cutie Pie Contest gallery over at the Paper Pretties website. Entries must be in by no later than 8pmCST on February 28th to be considered for the prize. Besides getting to call yourself a CutiePie, you will also receive all the new stamps that are released on the 1st!! Good luck!!
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings from Paper Trey; Paper: Whisper White, Berry Sorbet, Cameo Coral, DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Accessories: May Arts Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Spica Clear Glitter Pen, Taylored Expressions Twinklets, Quickie Glue Pen

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet card! I love that dp!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Jackie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin